Bob's Kids is a non-profit rescue that depends on the donations of people who care about rescue dogs. We rely on you to help us take care of our pups, so please donate now and help us save more lives!
What your donations help us do:
- Purchase good food for all of our rescues.
- Purchase heartworm, flea, & tick preventatives.
- Provide necessary vaccinations.
- Provide needed vet care & check ups.
- Provide needed medication.
- Provide necessary spay/neuter.
- Save lives!!!
Easy Ways to Help:
Use the link below to sign up for Amazon Smile. Each time you make a purchase on Amazon, a small donation will go to BARK!
Did you know that you can help BARK just by taking your own dog for a walk?
Just download the Walk for a Dog app and choose BARK.
Visit their site for more information:
Help us save more lives... donate today!
Thank you for your generosity!
Bob's Kids appreciates the help of our volunteers. Our rescues enjoy getting to know and spending time with people. Our volunteers can help us with several activites and help enrich the lives of our kids until they find their forever homes.
- Snuggle and relax with our rescues - giving them the one-on-one attention they crave.
- Take one of the rescues for a walk. They love to get out and find new smells!
- Take one of the rescues to a pet store to socialize in a public place.
- Take a rescue to an adoption event.
**If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us